During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines,or grinders.
- Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic machine tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools in order to perform precision machining operations.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): CNC MACHINE.
- 10 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with full resume online; or send via mail with a non-returnable passport size photograph to :
Human Resource Department
Wong Engineering Corporation Bhd
(Advert in JobStreet.com)
Lot 24, Jalan Hi-Tech 4, Kulim Hi-Tech Park (Phase 1)
09000 Kulim, Kedah Darul Aman
Email : email@example.com
Fax No : 604-427 1799
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)